Thursday, October 1, 2009

What A Great Site!


I wanted something special to give my sister in law for my new little nephew. I knew I wanted to give her a hat for the little guy because they live in New York and it gets really cold in the winter. He will arrive in early January so I thought they could get a lot of use out of it. And how cute are tiny babies in hats?? I put out a request on ETSY and Bobbie form Knittopotamus (along with many more) replied to my request. I told her what I wanted and the next day she had this adorable hat all ready! I am SO happy with it, it is just what I wanted! She has many other cute handmade gifts in her shop. Please stop by and see what she has. Handmade gifts mean so much more because you know someone put their valuable time and effort into making it for you. I plan to buy handmade this Christmas season and Knittopotamus is a great place to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters